The client hereby acknowledges and records that First Class Parking accepts no liability for:
- Theft of client’s motor vehicle, or any items in the motor vehicle, while under the care of First Class Parking.
- Any damage, of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to, scratching, denting or total destruction of the motor vehicle whilst in the care of First Class Parking, such claim will not be acknowledged in any way, should an inspection not have been conducted.
- The client is responsible for ensuring that a full inspection of the motor vehicle is conducted prior to leaving the motor vehicle in the care of First Class Parking.
- In the event that the client alleges that their motor vehicle is not in the same condition a when they left it in the care of First Class Parking, such claim will not be acknowledged in any way, should an inspection not have been conducted.
The client must ensure that:
- Valuables are not left in the motor vehicle. First Class Parking accepts no liability for such valuables and the risk thereof remains with the client.
- Should the motor vehicle be in a state where it is impossible to do a thorough inspection, this will be noted in this Confirmation Report and First Class Parking will not accept any liability for any scratches or damage to the motor vehicle that was not visible as a result thereof.
- In the event that the client either leaves valuables in the car or deposits personal belongings and valuables with First Class Parking for storage, the client acknowledges that they do so entirely at their own risk and First Class Parking accepts no liability whatsoever for the valuables.
- First Class Parking will not acknowledge or entertain any claims for any damage or theft reported after the motor vehicle leaving the First Class Parking premises.
The client acknowledges that they will have no claim against First Class Parking or its successors in title or assigns its directors, servants, employees, agents or any of its sub-contractors arising out of bodily injury or death sustained by the client or any loss, damage or destruction of any client goods or property of any description whether due to the wilful act, omission, negligence or default of First Class Parking directors, servants, employees, agents or sub-contractors.
The terms and conditions set out in this agreement apply to any services performed by First Class Parking at the client’s request including but not limited to other value-added services such as car wash, vacuum, valet and other non-parking services.
The client hereby acknowledges that his/her signature below constitutes acceptance of the First Class Parking terms and conditions as set out above. If contracting on behalf of any third party, the signatory by way of signature confirms that he/she has the relevant authority to enter into the contract on behalf of the third party and the third party is bound thereby.
The client acknowledges that his/her failure to sign this form, for any reason whatsoever and howsoever it happens, shall not derogate from the contents of this form and the client shall remain bound by the said contents.
- The client may request a refund for services not provided by First Class Parking.
- The client has a duty to inform First Class Parking should they wish to cancel the service.
- First Class Parking will issue a credit note to the client for services not provided.
- A parking period not exceeding three hours from the time of drop off is charged at a half day rate of R100.
- A parking day is defined as a period of 24 hours
- Any parking period not exceeding 28 hours from the time of drop off is charged as one parking day. We have a four hour grace period to account for flights being slightly delayed.